Suitable for most plant types including Azaleas, Camellias, Seedlings, Potted Colour, Citrus, Hanging Baskets, Bloomers, Fruit Trees, Flowering Shrubs, Orchids, Vegetables, Buxus, Roses and Indoor Plants.
- Feeds up to three months
- Promotes new growth evenly
- Increases Flowering and Fruiting
- Effective in all soils / potting mixes
- Contains Trace elements
- Sticks to the potting mix – if the pot blows over it saves fertiliser and stops leaching into the waterways.
- Contains granular wetting agent which delivers the fertiliser and water to the plant root zone
Rates of Application:
Apply evenly around the plant’s root zone, avoiding placement too close to the trunk. Ensure soil is not dry and plants are not suffering from moisture stress. Do not apply on foliage.
Water regularly, especially when temperatures exceed 21?C.
Apply up to the rate of approx. 2g per litre of pot volume.
- 140mm pot 1.5L volume 3g of fertiliser
- 200mm pot 5L volume 10g of fertiliser
- 300mm pot 13L volume 25g of fertiliser
- Apply up to the rate of approx. 25gms per square metre
- 1 level teaspoon equals approx. 5gms
- ½ rates for azaleas, camellias and indoor plants are recommended
After Application – water immediately
Longevity Guide – 3 months feeding
Keep out of reach of children & pets. Keep container sealed once opened and under cool and dry conditions. Avoid heaping product when applying as it may attract dogs. If ingested this product may be harmful. Should this occur contact Doctor or Vet immediately.
- Nitrogen (N) as Methylene Urea 14.0%
- Nitrogen (N) as Ammonium Sulphate 4.0%
- Total Nitrogen (N) 18.0%
- Phosphorus (P) as water soluble 2.6%
- Potassium (K) as Sulphates 10.0%
- Sulphur (S) as Sulphates 10.0%
- Magnesium (Mg) as Sulphates 2.0%
- Iron (Fe) as Sulphates 0.4%
- Manganese (Mn) as Sulphates 0.09%
- Lead (maximum) 150mg/kg
- Mercury (maximum) 1mg/kg
This product contains heavy metal impurities. Its use may result in accumulation of lead and mercury in the soil and may lead to residue levels in plant and animal products in excess of the maximum level specified by the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code.